e28/750GC enjay etching press
“I am extremely happy with performance of my e28 press which I have been using steadily. The delivery service was first rate and extremely organised.”
From Helen Wright, Hobart Tasmania
The e28/750GC is a professional editioning press suitable for professional printmakers, secondary schools and colleges of fine arts.
- Robust construction
- Easily handles popular 70cm x 100cm format paper [max 75cm]
- Gearing is 8:1 via rimmed handwheel
- Roller setting gauges
- Safety features
- Cabinet is standard
- Installs through a standard pedestrian doorway
The e28/750GC is a versatile professional editioning press.
Effective gearing reduces printing effort and the area above the roller is completely clear to allow felts to flip over easily. Maintenance is minimal. The gearbox drive requires no adjustment and oil change interval is 5000 operating hours.
Standard 5 Year warranty applies.
- Effective gearing reduces printing effort
- Highest engineering standards of design and construction
- Roller setting gauges
- Low maintenance; no chain adjustments
- Easy installation and relocation
- There are no hidden finger trapping points
- Cautionary stickers adjacent to the obvious top roller/bedplate area
- Low mass bedplate is supported on low friction slides without wheels or rollers
- Bed stops and anti-lift pins prevent bedplate accidently exiting the press
- Fully enclosed covers at sides and lower roller exclude fingers
- Provision for locking the handwheel to prevent unauthorised use
- Robust and rigid laser cut frame precision machined and welded
- Rollers extra heavy wall construction 140mm diameter
- Sealed ball bearings
- Roller gap above bedplate 60mm
- Laminate bedplate with high compressive strength 756mm x 1350mm
- Bed support by low friction slides
- Professional hand wheel [890mm diameter with 32mm diameter rim for solid grip]
- Gearing ratio 8:1 by fully enclosed gearbox [no chains]
- Steel cabinet base has a convenient storage shelf & provision for locking wheel
- Felts kit is industrial grade wool comprises 1 x A and 2 x B grade 3.2mm
- Semi-rigid overlay sheet 746mm x 1330mm x 2mm is polycarbonate
- Tee-bar screws have stainless steel bars and black knobs
- Compact cabinet base has convenient storage shelf
- Optional felts kit 1 x A and 2 x B grade 3.2mm
- Mass of main lift 130kg
Transport and installation:
- The e28/750GC installs through a standard pedestrian doorway.
- We can arrange transport to any location via P&S, we normally deliver the press to the nearest major transport depot and our client arranges further transport; but we can arrange delivery to your door, if required.
- Installation and commissioning may be avaiable in some locations
- All packing and transport is done at cost price
- e28 etching press including steel cabinet $8883*
- Optional fully lockable twin wheel castors $262*
- Optional felts kit $208*
- Optional semi-rigid overlay sheet $154*
- Optional hand wheel locking bar $45*
- *Prices are in AUD and include GST and are effective 07-04-18
Disclaimer: While we endeavour to keep information about our products up to date, we can not guarantee the accuracy of all the information on our website, and recommend you contact us directly to confirm prices and details.