e34/865GC enjay etching press
“I love my enjay press: it is exactly what I wanted. I had castors added to mine so that I move it by myself. I'm using it for intaglio and relief printing, and find it smooth and effortless, with good, even results. Bill delivered it to my door and oversaw the installation in my studio, ensuring that it was running perfectly before he left.”
From Lizzy Horne
The e34/865GC is a professional editioning press suitable for professional printmakers, secondary schools and colleges of fine arts.
- Robust construction
- Easily handles popular 80cm x 120cm format paper [max 85cm]
- Gearing is 12:1 via gearbox rimmed handwheel
- Roller setting gauges
- Safety features
- Cabinet is standard
- Installs through a standard pedestrian doorway
The e34/865GC is a versatile professional editioning press suitable for the most demanding printmaking applications.
Effective gearing reduces printing effort and the area above the roller is completely clear to allow felts to flip over easily. Maintenance is minimal. The gearbox drive requires no adjustment and oil change interval is 5000 operating hours.
Standard 5 Year warranty applies.
- Effective gearing reduces printing effort
- Highest engineering standards of design and construction
- Roller setting gauges
- Low maintenance; no chain adjustments
- Easy installation and relocation
- No hidden finger trapping points
- Cautionary stickers adjacent upper roller
- Bakelite bedplate supported on fully enclosed support wheels.
- Bed stops and anti-lift pins prevent bedplate accidentally exiting the press
- Fully enclosed covers at sides and lower roller
- Wheel locking bar to prevent unauthorised use
- Robust and rigid laser cut frame precision machined and welded
- Rollers extra heavy wall construction 165mm diameter
- Gearing ratio 12:1 by fully enclosed gearbox[no chains]
- Roller gap above bedplate 60mm
- Bedplate bakelite 865mm x 1600mm x 15mm
- Clear overlay sheet 850mm x 1500mm
- Professional type hand wheel[860mm diameter with 32mm diameter rim]
- Compact cabinet base has convenient storage shelf and wheel locking bar
- Mass 300kg [main lift 250kg]
- Low cost optional felts kit 1 x A and 2 x B grade 3.2mm
Transport and installation:
- The e34/865GC installs through a standard pedestrian doorway.
- We can arrange transport to any location via P&S, we normally deliver the press to the nearest major transport depot and our client arranges further transport; but we can arrange delivery to your door, if required.
- Installation and commissioning may be avaiable in some locations
- All packing and transport is done at cost price
- e34/865GC etching press includes cabinet $12,223*
- optional set of fully lockable twin wheel castors (on steel cabinet) $262*
- Felt kits $176*
- *Prices are in AUD and include GST and are effective 21-03-2017